Master of Professional Studies
in Agriculture and Life Sciences
Application Process and Deadlines
- Apply online through the Graduate School here. Select Applied Economics & Management for field and follow the instructions for applying to the MPS-ABEIC program
- Deadlines: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with priority given to applications received before December 15th, 2017 with Internship or Business Experience. Admissions decisions will be made by March 15th, 2018. For applications received after Dec 15th, 2017 admission decisions will be made within eight weeks of application submission. Final deadline is April 15th, 2018.
- BS or BA from an accredited university
- Required Tests: GRE or GMAT scores. For more information visit the Graduate School website
- Transcript requirements
- International Transcript requirements
- Personal Statement
- 2 Letters of Recommendation. For information and guidelines about this topic please visit the Graduate School page here
- Foreign students will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language by taking and sending their score for either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam. For more information on this requirement please visit the Graduate School information page
The nonrefundable application fee of $105 must be submitted with the online application. For more information see the following page
This program is a Tier 1 Professional Degree. Tuition for the 2016/2017 academic year is $50,712. For information on Tuition rates please check at Graduate School webpage
The Graduate School currently participates in two federally funded programs: the William D. Ford Direct Loan and the Federal Graduate PLUS loan. For more information please see loan information. Assistantships or scholarships are not available for this MPS program.
Limited competitive scholarships are available to individuals interested in the Sustainability and Behavior focus area – Read more